Congrats to Laurenslook.com for winning the Liebster Award! I am also honoured that she nominated my blog as one of the 11 bloggers!
In addition, there were 11 questions she asked to answer, so here we go!
1. Why do you blog?
I blog because its something i use for my creative outlet and its kind of like a personal diary.. but for the public haha
2. List 5 of your favorite places to shop.
1. I love shopping at ANY thrift store
3. Forever 21
4. Online shopping (ASOS, PLNDR, GMARKET, AMAZON)
5. Korea (i know thats a cheap shot but half my clothes are from there and i just loooove korean clothes and how it fits to my frame)
3. 5 Blogs i follow
4. What are some of your hobbies, besides fashion?
Im generally a care free person and tend to be open to everything. My hobbies can jump from knitting, to video games, and just lounging around watching a good movie.
5. What are your favorite fashion magazines and social media platforms?
I used to subscribe to Vogue and NYLON, but overtime, i felt that the internet did a much better job at spotting trends faster than the press releases.
6. List 3 things you want to do/accomplish in life.
1. I hope to fulfill a business in fashion, specifically styling or something related to visuals.
2. I want to one day just pack up and venture to a country i've never been to.
3. I want to meet the man of my dreams (if such exist >.<) and start a healthy, loving family! (i know.. super cliche, but its the truth!)
7. If someone gave you $1000 just for being you, what would you spend it on?
I would probably get a good camera and a laptop to start a youtube channel or something haha
8. Why do you like fashion?
I like fashion because its something that changes so frequently. I dont see clothes as just clothes but as a way of representing who you really are inside. I personally dress the way I feel and it makes me feel good throughout the day.
9. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to manage my own online shopping business to sell Korean clothes here in North America.
10. Who is the most stylish person you know?
I would say that the top blogs i follow corresponds to my general fashion outlook and styling.
11. Share your favorite post of all time (from your own archives)
If i had to choose... it would be my scarf DIY Scarf Dress post. Its not the best one but i felt that i put my creativity and thought into the process of it. I felt it was a bit more original than my other posts :)